If you already consumed all 3 registrations included in your product license, CompeGPS offers you the possibility to keep using your software (except maps), by buying an extra registration instead of buying again a full license product:
License policy of CompeGPS is based on 3 activations for each software license, being a very reasonable amount of activations compared to similar standards. This decision is based on taking into account the desire of many users to have our softwares installed on several devices.
Users wishing to install CompeGPS’ softwares on more than 3 devices, have the opportunity to buy an extension of license at a reduced price. All those users who have already consumed all 3 activations included in each product license can directly bought extra registrations. CompeGPS will not be able to provide extra activations due to security reasons and market policies.
- 1 Land license = Installation limitat of 3 DIFFERENT devices
- 1 Air license = Installation limitat of 3 DIFFERENT devices
- 1 TwoNav license = Installation limitat of 3 DIFFERENT devices
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at http://support.compegps.com. Or by calling at +34 881 245 005 (Phone call price: €0.09 + €0.07/min).
- In case of "License extension for TwoNav", this offer can not be applied for CompeGPS devices which include TwoNav software by default: Aventura / Sportiva / Sportiva+ / Delta.
- This offer does not apply to the product Land or Air in trial mode (full version for 30 days).
- Due to royalties, the user is only able to increase attempts for software products, this increase can't be applied for maps. If you want to expand attempts for your maps, your should acquire a brand new three-attempts map.