Land also compatible with Mac!
section of our website you can find the first stable version of CompeGPS's Land totally compatible with Mac platform (Snow Leopard Mac OS 10.6 or higher).
Land for Mac includes most functions of Windows version, while missing features* and plugins** will be progressively added once they have been adapted and tested for Mac.
The user has to remember that this is the first official release of Mac-compatible version of Land so it may contain errors and inicial bugs. CompeGPS is aiming to read your reports about possible errors of this version, as well as your proposals for the software, feel free to get in contact with us at: http://support.compegps.com
We really hope that you enjoy working and testing the new version of Land, especially Apple users who have waited for so long.
Note: Remember that each license of Land can be installed up to 3 devices: Windows (XP/Vista/7) and/or Mac (OS X 10.6 or superior). If you have not consumed all 3 license registrations included in each license of Land, you will be able to install the software on Mac with no need to buy a new license.
If you already consumed all 3 registrations included in your product and want to keep using Land: Buy 1 extra registration attempt for Land (3 registers already used + 1 extra register for your license)
Important information for Sportiva/Sportiva+ users:
This new version of Land allows you perform most of communication functions between Land and TwoNav Sportiva/Sportiva+, more information at: How to communicate Sportiva/Sportiva+ with Mac?.
* Features not implemented at this release are:
- USB communication with GPS (except GPS mounted as disk units and serial-connected)
- Communications with non-TwoNav GPS
- Keys & buttons configuration
- Print functions
- Check boxes in lists to show/hide elements
- Scroll bars
- Map purchase
- Send file options from contextual menu (just dragging now)
- Save image to file
- *.IMG files visualization
- Relief hypsometric colors edition
- Not compatible with ECW maps (as any non-Windows platform)
- ‘Open map from URL' and 'Download maps from Internet' (remote maps are working, but not 'download map for this area')
- Some tool bar functions (map miniature, magnifying glass, save as webpage, record video…)
** Plugins not implemented at this release are: